Report: Woman and mechanic die from carbon monoxide poisoning during adulterous garage romp

A rather interesting murder mystery made headlines out of New Jersey this week.

Apparently paying for work on her car, a woman and her mechanic died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a parking garage.

The drop-the-other-shoe moment came when it was reported they were discovered by the woman’s husband.

Deadly Fumes

The woman, Tameka Hargrave, was found “laid out” in the garage with the auto mechanic nearby.

According to her husband, Kahali Johnson, he smelled a funny odor coming from the garage.

After an alarm went off, he went to the garage to investigate.

Johnson stated, “As I tried to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out.”

“She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone,” he added.

When local authorities arrived, they pronounced both Hargrave and the mechanic dead on the scene.

The building was evacuated for safety reasons.

One additional person was taken to the hospital as a precautionary measure.

Hanky Panky

The question, of course, is what were the two doing together in the garage in the first place.

According to a Fox News report, Hargrave was paying for the work the mechanic was doing on their car… with sex.

Circumstances being what they are, the deaths are still being investigated by the local police.

[show_poll poll_id=2781]

However, at this time, Johnson is not a suspect.

Newark Police spokesperson, Catherine Adams, said the death are currently considered “accidental.”

Share on facebook
Share to Facebook
[ci-popup]

Latest News