Another meeting between Joe Biden and business partners tied to the family influence-peddling operation run by his son Hunter has been discovered, further undermining the president’s insistence that he never discussed the business with his son.
It’s the 15th meeting uncovered between Joe Biden and businessmen linked to his son, DailyMail.com exclusively reported.
Two executives for the Chinese energy company Wanxiang met with Joe Biden in the West Wing of the White House in 2014 when Biden was vice president, according to White House visitor logs. The meeting was followed by a fawning email and invitation from the executives to Hunter Biden records reveal.
Wanxiang, a major Chinese company, formed a partnership in 2012 with a client of Hunter’s company Seneca Global Advisors on a $1.25 billion natural gas plant in China.
TRENDING: Be a rebel … in the best way possible
Communist Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping, who then was vice president, attended the signing ceremony with Hunter’s client GreatPoint Energy and Wanxiang.
The Chinese company also partnered with North Korea’s rogue communist regime for a giant copper mine, DailyMail.com noted.
Hunter invested in a car company, Fisker, that was later bought by Wanxiang. He purchased one of the firm’s electric sports cars for $142,300.
Four days after the meeting with Joe Biden in the West Wing, one of the Chinese executives emailed Hunter offering help servicing his Fisker.
DailyMail.com asked Hunter Biden’s criminal defense lawyer, Chris Clark, about his client’s relationship with Wanxiang and received an odd response Thursday night.
The reply, to reporter Josh Boswell, read:
‘Please quote me.
Josh you are a parasite who lives of other peoples difficulties. Your parents won’t mount you.
Pls include an explaination from ‘news corp’ lawyers of you exclude this comment this from your as to why you have done so after asking. Me fo my comment.
DailyMail.com noted it is not a News Corp company, which is owned by media mogul Rupert Murdoch. The paper is owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust.
Other meetings Joe Biden had with Hunter’s business associates:
- Mexican billionaire business partners Carlos Slim, Miguel Aleman Velasco and Miguel Aleman Magnani at the vice president’s official residence in 2014
- Hunter’s tech startup business partner and major Democratic donor Jeff Cooper at the White House
- Hunter associates former Kazakhstan Prime Minister Karim Massimov and Kazakh oligarch Kenes Rakishev; and Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive at the Ukrainian gas company Burisma
- Chinese business partner Jonathan Li on a trip to China in 2013
- Tony Bobulinski at speaking engagement in Los Angeles in 2017
- Devon Archer at the White House days before Archer and Hunter were appointed to the Burisma board in 2014
- Dozens of meetings with Hunter’s consultancy partner Eric Schwerin, who also handled Joe’s taxes and visited the White House 27 times during Joe’s tenure as vice president
- White House meetings with Francis Person, a former Biden aide who later pitched Hunter on business in China
- Manuel Estrella, who partnered with Hunter on Latin American startups, in June 2014
- Hunter’s former Rosemont Seneca partner and stepson of former senator John Kerry, Chris Heinz, met Joe in the West Wing in April 2011.
If the Republican Party takes over leadership of the House this fall, as polls indicate, GOP lawmakers will use their power to investigate the Biden family’s influence-peddling operation.
GOP members of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform have asked Hunter Biden’s financial adviser to turn over all information on the Biden family business deals with the likes of a Chinese Communist Party company and corrupt Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs.
Last month, Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, informed Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray that FBI whistleblowers charge a bureau analyst was part of a “scheme” to “undermine derogatory information connected to Hunter Biden by falsely suggesting it was disinformation.”
The analyst, Brian Auten, was a key figure in Crossfire Hurricane, the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation alleging the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.
Auten, despite having been told by the primary source of the Steele dossier that the claims against Trump were unverified, pressed for the warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. The DOJ and FBI presented the dossier to the secret intelligence court as its primary evidence to justify the warrants. Auten also was involved in the January 2017 investigation of then-Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. An FBI memo shows agents plotted before the infamous “ambush” interview of Flynn to get him to lie so he could be fired. In addition, Auten helped draft part of the prominent January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian interference, describing the Steele dossier as “reliable.”